Friday, April 27, 2007

my favorite picture


Okay so today i took the kids to the zoo by myself and we even rode the train, go me! i took my small digital camera and the batteries wore out so no pics from the zoo. they didn't want to nap when we got home so we played outside all day long. the second picture i took of Emma on the playset when we were outside and i absolutely love it. the first picture i accidentally hit blog this. for some reason Emma is more photogenic this week more so than Audrey. I usually think Audrey is the photogenic one, but the second picture i didn't even do any editing to it. Not much to do this weekend, i dont' have to work Sunday so it will be family evening, still trying to decide if i want to go shopping tonight. nah i'll just chill at home.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Emma really is showing off for the camera. She knows her eyes are beautiful and they make mommy look like a pro!!

pam said...

Great shots, of course you have beautiful Children to practice with. Both you and Susan have blogs now with lots of pictures. How do you find the time?

Amanda said...

That is one awesome shot Dana...love it! Gee whiz your gonna be a pro before me..LOL!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures I love that shot on the swing set. She is photogenic this week.....maybe she will be Miss Illinois one day!!!