Tuesday, July 17, 2007

no pics today but great news

Audrey peed and pooped on the potty today, all day with no accidents. She didn't pee in her pullup during naptime even. She called me tonight at work to tell me and she was so proud, I am grinning from ear to ear. You were right Amy, and every one else. Geesh I think i will let Emma an d Christian train on their own also, less stress. no gym for us today, i didn't want to push my luck venturing out but we will go tomorrow. Good night, work was CRAZY...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

AWESOME Dana and Way to go AUDREY!!! That makes any good day better!! Hope you had a good nights sleep.

Amanda said...

Yay Audrey! Keep making your mama PROUD girl!

AmyWhit said...

Fabulous! That's one less person to buy diapers for! LOL. Hopefully she's finished with messy pants for good now! What a big girl!

Jennifer said...

YAY Audrey!!! Glad to hear you didn't have a complete meltdown. Hope today was just a great.