Wednesday, April 9, 2008

i guess not that much longer

Well no pictures from yesterday but i do have an updated dr's appt. I saw the midwife yesterday and good news that my cervix is unchanged. She also said that if i wanted to go back to walking at the Y i could, i just need to stop if it doesn't feel good which i would do anyway. so this am after the kids jeans are out of the dryer we are headed off to the gym, i probably won't be powerwalking on inclines like i normally do but just to get an hour away to myself sounds promising! Last night i was having cramping at regular intervals so i had a little glimpse of hope that i possibly would deliver soon but i am still pregnant, that is okay too, it is much easier with him in my belly getting out than it will be in a month. I just need to finally buy my pajamas on Friday and then i think i am ready. I eventually want to buy a bumbo seat and i need a activity mat thing for the floor and some more ratttles type stuff but i can get that later.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you are on the ball but you normally are. I know it feels great to get out of the house and get some time to yourself and you end up being a better mom for it or at least I do.

Jennifer said...

Remind me, I will bring the nightgown along with some jelly!!!