Monday, July 14, 2008

yucky stomach flu

so last week when i was picking the kids up in the gym i noticed somebody mopping the floor, i think somebody puked so far Christian has had it, Audrey got it around early Sunday am and still today isn't eating well. i haven't puked but have it in another location which is awful, i think i am dehydrated. I had my mom come over this afternoon and now my mother in law is here b/c i can't walk 10 feet without making a trip to the bathroom. I want a dairy queen blizzard it is the onhly thing that sounds appetizing which probably is the worst thing to eat but i need something in my stomach. of course no working out today since i felt crappy but hopefully tomorrow night we will head to the gym again, weight watchers is going pretty good, i iost 2.5lbs this week, woohoo. oh well off to bed as i am not feeling that great.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hope you and your family is feeling better. No more Fiber One bars for you...