Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, a new journey

Happy New Year my friends! Today i will not be posting any pictures but I wanted to start the New Year fresh with a new post. Our Christmas was wonderful, a little overdone, (can we say the toys are outnumbering the people by far) we are so lucky to be so fortunate in a year where everybody has felt the hit of the economy in one way or another. I usually don't do New year's resolutions but this year i am going to do some goals, I wont share them all here but I am going to work on being a better person, friend, and mom of course, there is always room for improvement. I have realized that the last couple of months I have been unhappy and am glad that i took a step in improvoing it. As I sit here and think about my last shift tonight it brings a tear to my eye, I have worked there for 12 years, I know the computer system, my way around the hospital, ALOT of employees, can i say it is just very very comfortable. Change is hard but i am going to adjust and adjust with a positive attitude. I am finally starting to feel a little peace in my heart, and it feels wonderful.
We rang in the New Year with some neighbors, it was family oriented with kids toys and cocktails for the adults, we had a great time! Happy New Year! I hope to be a better blogger this year.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

A new journey is usually a good thing, especially when it is by choice, you just have to wait and see where the road takes you.