Monday, January 26, 2009

bad blogger


its been a long time since i blogged, i think b/c i am so addicted to facebook and put pics up there so i dont' blog but facebook will be long gone probably in a couple of years so i will blog today and probably not tomorrow. We really havent' been up to much, pretty sad, I have taken up a new habit of going to bed by 9pm, its like i think i a m 80 or something, next week i will probably be cooking supper at 3 who knows. Last night i did stay up late to watch the Duggar wedding, yes i am addicted to the Duggar's, chris didnt' want to watch it with me I don't know why. this weekend seriuosly i wanted to scream, Chris is addicted to mafia wars on fb, i MEAN he is always on the computer making deposits and crap, ugghhh I wished he would have made a deposit of clothes into the washing machine. Chris is a good dad and husband don't get me wrong but if I saw him on the computer one more time I was going to scream. what do you mean someone will steal your money if you dont' make a deposit, are you freaking kidding. I loved it this weekend when he told me he was tired, and its not because he gets up with Hayden, i guess going to the bank so many times wore him out. Ok off of Chris like i said he is a good dad, and i'm sure i get on his nerves too.
Good news I finally got my MO license and will be starting my new job Feb 9th, I am loving being off but am super excited to start a new job, being a full time SAHM is rough, i feel bad asking for help from anyone and i feel really bad for spending any money on myself since i am not working, I still don't feel bad spending money at Target or gymboree though. hey if somethings on sale...
We got a wii, and i love it, haven't been on in a couple of days that is my job tonight after dance class. Today we did a playdate at the Reuss's which was fun, usually we have alcohol but Lindsey drank it all before i got there, LOL Wednesday night I have a very important meeting with Pam and Lindsey to discuss world events at Cutters, I am thinking we can get ALOT solved over greasy food and some beer. This weekend we actually have plans two nights, I kind of am starting to feel important. saturday night is the hockey game with Cathy and sunday is Superbowl over at Lisa's, I just hope she doesn't feel chris's butt again this year,i may have to start charging for that. Oh well I guess i need to figure out someway to be domesticated today, I am making a roast in the crock pot but if i dont' get Chris's slippers warm and his cigar ready when he comes home he gets a little upset and may not let me watch jon and kate and the duggars so i better be good....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CathyStl said...

Great blog!! I missed your bloggin' butt, about time you got back on there. One request...you have to add another song to your music player on your blog. If I hear Leona Lewis one more time when I click on your blog, I'm going to scream.

Jennifer said...

Yay, you're back!!