Tuesday, January 6, 2009

8 months old

Today my baby is 8 months old so hard to believe. Hayden is a great and happy baby, but when he is tired he wants his bed. The last three days he has not been sleeping well at all, the nights are okay but during the day he naps 45 minutes and wakes up SCREAMING, so i don't know if it is his ears but he doesn't have a fever, his teeth, or just a phase he is going through. He was awake for the day at 530 this am, i was all set to go to they gym after i fed him and he wanted to play, good thing b/c the roads are really icy and i would not have turned on the TV and discovered that till i was already driving on them so thanks Hayden for keeping me safe. The kids were supposed to go back to school today but that is cancelled, i need to run to the mall but i am not risking it, so maybe tonight. i guess God wants me to finish folding all of that laundry i did yesterday so that is fine also. The kids are pretty excited about going to Disney on Ice this week, we will be leaving Hayden with a sitter so we can fully enjoy the show. The top three pics were taken by chris with Steph's flash that we borrowed, I like it so much that i am going to use some of my Christmas money to buy one as soon as i find out which one she has, Steph and i have the same camera so hopefully today i will be placing my order! I am liking my current career so far of being a SAHM, granted it has only been a few days but it is so nice not having to think about going to work, I had a nice hot meal ready for the family last night, yes it was reheated pizza from my playdate earlier but hey i am utilizing the leftovers. Chris made a joke about it saying i had a hot meal for him, but he is being super supportive which is great, he LOVES his job and realizes that sometimes work around the house is two full time jobs.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is getting to be such a big guy no wonder he is hungry all the time I think he grew since the breakfast with Santa.

Mom's monkeys said...

Dana, he is a doll baby. Sooooo cute.

Amanda said...

Wow, before you know it he'll be reading those encyclopedias too! lol It amazes me how much babies change in such a short time.

Jennifer said...

WOW 8 months already...such a cutie!!