Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas, I have so much to be thankful for this year, my family, my friends, my health, and one decision that i truly feel confident in. Today was a big disappointing day, i had interviewed for a job in a call center, i found out today i didn't get the position, they said it was a very hard choice but the person they chose was more qualified, but they did request that if another opening becomes available would i please apply. We will see, I thought this was the perfect job for me but God has other plans, I am not sure where he is leading me but i will follow. This past Sunday in church the priest during his homily said you need to listen very quietly b/c God sends you messages in many different ways, I truly realized that today when i didn't get the job at Childrens but still had NO REGRETS when quitting St. Elizabeth's, it was time. I truly work with some amazing people and I don't know if you read my blog but I will miss working with you, I have to say that I usuallly had a blast at work and never worked without laughing out loud, i don't know how many places you can work at and say that. I have been blessed to work with such great coworkers who will always hold a dear place in my heart. So to all of you that follow my blog, thank you for following along with me, and giving me your support by just showing an interest in the daily well more like biweekly updates of my chaotic families life. May you truly find the meaning of Christmas and peace in your heart. And find humor in your holiday! To all a Good Night...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well you will find something as I said you are ment to be somewhere else. I will miss you in June though...
You and your family have a very blessed christmas!

Jennifer said...

Everything happens for a reason. Don't forget.

Mamma Mia said...

Dana, your attitude towards all of this is awesome. You listened to your heart, which is so important. Somehow this will all work out!